During the World Dog Show 2020, parking of camper vans is subject to the same terms and conditions as car parking, with the following precisions:
1.- Parking of cars and certain vehicles not exceeding 6 meters:
Camper vans may be parked in the parkings for visitors, or in those for paying exhibitors if they have a stand, on payment of the corresponding fee, and subject to the conditions and times for each parking zone.
The YELLOW and PURPLE parkings only allow vehicles up to 5m long and 2.2m wide.
The ORANGE / GREEN and BROWN / RED parkings admit camper vans only in the areas marked for them and up to 6m long and 2.2m wide.
2.- Parking of lorries and similar vehicles:
Vehicles of any type, including camper vans, commercial vehicles and others over 6 metres long and/or 2.2 metres wide, must be parked in the parking areas specified for lorries at a cost of 6,5€ per hour, maximum 35€ per day, on payment of the established fee for this type of vehicles. Under no circumstances will the exhibitor's parking pass be valid for parking in this area.
- Feria de Madrid parking areas are equipped with video surveillance cameras.
- Feria de Madrid has no safe deposit system for contents: portable or removable accessories, owners' personal effects or any type of merchandise. In accordance with the above, IFEMA accepts NO responsibility for safe-keeping, security and/or surveillance of the aforementioned contents.
- All vehicles of any nature are subject to existing parking regulations.
- Vehicles may not enter the area for any purpose other than strictly parking.
- Under no circumstances will it be possible to spend the night or undertake any kind of camping, activity, meeting or gathering of people or their pets therein for any purpose whatsoever without express and special permission from IFEMA.
- Vehicles may only go in and out within the car park opening hours as indicated on the entrance notice boards, following payment of the appropriate charge at the machines and/or payment stations provided for the purpose.
- Transportation of animals in any vehicle will be carried out in such a way so as not to interfere with driving, compromise traffic safety or involve inappropriate conditions for the animals from an ecological or physiological point of view. In any case, leaving animals inside vehicles for a long period of time, as established in the Municipal Regulations. Date of Order: 26/07/2001.
PARKING FEE - CARS AND CAMPER VANS
Car and camper vans (Up to 5m long - 2,2 m wide) - Price hour: 2,50€ - Maximum price/day: 17,50€ - Prepayment: 11,00€
Car and camper vans (Up to 6m long - 2,2 m wide) - Price hour: 2,50€ - Maximum price/day: 17,50€ - Prepayment: 11,00€
Exhibitors (Up to 5m long - 2,2 m wide) - Price hour: 2,50€ - Maximum price/day: 17,50€ - Prepayment: 11,00€
Handicapped (Up to 5m long - 2,2 m wide) - Price hour: 2,50€ - Maximum price/day: 17,50€ - Prepayment: 11,00€
Lorries and similars (Over 6m long and/or 2,2m wide) - Price hour: 6,50€ - Maximum price/day: 35,00€